Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Day 166

Library this morning, the last but one and we were all there. We had to do an inventory of all the books. It was actually quite fun and went without a hitch, but I will have to go back in again, as quite a few of the kids didn't remember to give their books back!
After we had finished doing the inventory we went over the road to the bakers there and had a lovely breakfast all together. Two of the girls won't be with us again after the summer holidays as their kids are leaving the school, shame I'll miss them!

I'm not quite sure where the afternoon went, first Sabine came round for some help on the computer, she took Nelly back with her, for her to play with her girls. Then shortly after our new tent arrived, then the doorbell rang again and one of the Mum's from Kindergarden popped by. We are working together on a present for the Kindergarden teachers for Friday.

And then it was time for art school. The kids had a great time and I was pretty successful shopping. I managed to get Robert a rain coat. It rained nonstop all day today and Robert's raincoat was way too small when I put it on him this morning! It only came to his elbows! When did he get so tall!!

This evening instead of the boys watching football, they had a bath, I went in with the camera and we had a good time getting lots of silly pictures!





CU tomorrow!
PS: yes I did wash the flag off of his face!

No comments: