English at Kindergarden this morning, I put the two groups back together in one, so I didn't need to be there quite as long. But the kids were all way too excited to learn much today! Most of them were staying at Kindergarden for a party tonight and they were sooo excited!
In the afternoon Richard went back to Kindergarden and Robert to a birthday party, so for about an hour I was on my own at home, I didn't get as much done as I would have liked, somehow that hour went far too fast!
I picked Richard up at 4.30 pm and we had til 7pm before he had to go back for his sleepover! We went out and he had an icecream and we chatted. He got a bit upset at one point when he realised that he would be at Kindergarden without me. But by the time I dropped him off there he had forgotten that again! He was just excited to see his friends there. They have a lot planned and I suspect he won't be in bed for a long time yet (and yes it really is already 11pm)
Here he is showing me where he is going to sleep!
Now to finish off the presents for the Kindergarden teachers!
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment