This afternoon when I got in from work, I had a message from Dinphy, I am so scatterbrained at the moment its a wonder I get anything done or right. Anyhow Dinphy sent a parcel for Robert's birthday and inside was also a present for Florian and I. Well, I decided at the time to hide it from myself to avoid temptation - it worked better than it should have. When Florian was home this weekend, I forgot all about it and never did unwrap it. good job Dinphy reminded me. Well this evening again my scatterbrain took over and I forgot to tell Florian about it, so about 5 minutes ago, I decided that as I didn't have a picture for today, I would unwrap the parcel and show Florian on here what we got!
Dinphy, Hans, Tommie, Lisa, thanks so much for our present, I so wish I had opened it at the weekend, cause then I would have already had played it! Oh well, have to wait a week now, but I can get well acquainted with the rules before then!
This afternoon I had my second sports lesson and was all hooked up to the electricity again, I like it, and I hope it is doing me some good. After that I got my book out and relaxed. All in all a lovely afternoon.
This evening I let the boys stay up late and watch the England football match. Wow did they shout when England scored a goal - Dad and Lee would be proud of them!!
CU tomorrow
1 comment:
LOL at you Kerri! I can SO imagine!
I'm glad you need to get acquainted with the rules, as it was a quess if you had the game already.
CUTE photo of your boys!
Hehe... Something tells me Robert won't be wearing orange on wednesday. ;)
Post a Comment