According to the weather outside it is already November, we had the lights on all day, and it never really stopped raining that light drizzle, that gets you really wet, but you can't actually see. It was a horrible day, and we didn't do much at all!
This morning I couldn't even muster up the energy to go to sport, time my friend got back off of her holiday, its much easier to go when you aren't alone! Instead I stayed home and kept the boys company. At one point Richard came to me "Mummy can we read Percy Jackson now?" Cool, I am really enjoying the books, so I had no problem with an extra chapter in the middle of the afternoon. After that it was time to cook lunch, mmh, where is my minced meat? When I came home from shopping yesterday I got Robert to help and asked him to put it in the fridge in the utility room - oops. it ended up in the freezer. Not a problem really, but it added an extra 30 minutes to the cooking time, as I needed to defrost it first! He has since had a lesson on the difference between the fridge and the freezer! (note to self, teach Richard tomorrow, just in case!)
This afternoon Heike and the girls came round, just for a chat and to break up the day.
This afternoon I got an email from Kerrygold, I won another prize with them. I didn't win the weekend break in Ireland, but that is probably cause they heard Florian say that he didn't have time to go anyways, but I did win a huge package with all their products, that will be fun when it gets here, Cheddar is even part of the package, yummy!
My aunt wrote too, (hi there) and the wedding books I made as a wedding present for my cousin got there today - phew! It was a bit worrying when they ask you at the post office, what they should do if they can't deliver the package. They have never asked me that before. Luckily it meant nothing and all is OK. Now to hope that everyone likes what I did! When I replied to my aunt, I remembered I needed a picture for my blog, but today neither the kids or the cats were obliging, so instead here is a picture of our new frame on the wall in the hall. We have been rearranging and changing the photos and pictures around the house. I am really pleased with what we have done, but this I think is my favourite so far.
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
We normally have about the same weather... But yesterday was good, and today should be better, I'm even hoping to bbq tonight!
Wow... Not sure Tom would be ready to read Percy Jackson! i thought it was more 10-12 starting age? Good job mom!
Gongratulations on winning! Don't eat it all at once! ;)
Love your new picture, did you arrange that, or is it one frame? Love the white word, with the colourfull frames!
Hugs!
Post a Comment