Quick post tonight, I was too busy drooling over the Great British Bake Off and those eclairs, and then watching Scott and Bailey to blog earlier.
So this morning I had to go and get two gift vouchers for Richard's friends who were having their birthday party this afternoon. I haven't been to that mall for a while now, so I took my time looking around and picked up a couple of pressies for the boys too. I got Richard a book to read out loud to me, and Robert got a new bright green fountain pen. They were both really pleased with their presents.
This afternoon Richard got his homework done quickly and when he showed me his German homework he only had one mistake, so maybe having a stricter teacher is paying off - we'll see, haven't had the results of the tests yet.
At just before three I took him to his birthday party, they were actually going to Takka Tukka Land, and as it was so sunny today, they got to play in the water area too.
Robert was home alone with me this afternoon, we had the fun task of trying on all his winter jumpers, he has grown so much over the summer, that half of the jumpers are now in Richard's cupboard. Not sure whether he will want to wear them though as quite a few are green - we'll see.
After that we went for another walk together. Robert called it our "quality time" just me and him. Bless! He told me all about his morning at school, they had had a healthy breakfast and then gone for a walk in the woods, He was most impressed by the sunbeams shining through the trees and wished he had had a camera with him. That is my favourite thing to see in the woods too, so beautiful!
Ooh, my picture today is of one of the parcels I got today. I am testing things again, this time SD cards made by Samsung. I'll keep you informed.
I also had a parcel from Amazon, Kelloggs, C&A and Ernstings Family (School books, a Coco Pops dish, a Softshell jacket for Richard and a winter coat for Richard) It was like Christmas!
OK, off to bed now.
CU tomorrow
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment