Thursday, 18 September 2014

Day 261

Work this morning, and I spent most of it sorting CDs in the archive, and then when I had finished sorting them out, I had to take all the paper out of the CD covers, so that they looked like new again. If you have ever had to take a CD cover apart, you can imagine how the tips of my fingers feel after taking about over 150!! But I'm still smiling, mainly cause I know I have finished and don't have to do it again tomorrow, don't think my fingertips would let me!

The rest of the day was actually quite uneventful. I had a phone call from school and on Monday I have an appointment with the teacher who tested Richard for dyslexia, so Monday I will find out, what we can do either way.

Richard went with his friends today and spent the afternoon with them at their Dad's. Robert had football training today and he has a game on Saturday but before he can join in that we have to go shoe shopping, the sole of his football boots fell off in training - oops!

After lunch Robert fed the chickens and then was sat in the lounge, and then he called me, could I have a look at his tummy. This is what I saw

and you could watch the marks grow. We sprayed it with Aloe Vera and then he had a shower and changed his clothes, half an hour later it looked less angry and at bedtime it is almost gone -wish I knew what it was though!

CU tomorrow!

No comments: