Day 271 - Sunday
We rolled three days in to one again today, and it was lovely!
First up we had a surprise for the boys. They thought we were going swimming, and Richard was very put out, when we didn't pull up at the swimming pool. He told me that I had brought him to a "boring place", cause you are only allowed to watch here. I don't think he could quite believe it, when I told him that on Sunday mornings only kids were allowed to use the go-kart course!
Here they are waiting for the off,
and here a few once they were off!
Florian did then take them swimming and went home, finished the ironing and got lunch made. Then after lunch Robert went with his friend to their guitar concert. Florian and I couldn't go, cause we were going dancing. Sorry Dinphy no photos of that this week, we were too busy sorting out our left from right feet!
It was so much fun. I still love dancing and it was brilliant to be dancing with Florian.
It is a four week course and ant the end of it, we should be able to show off at the next wedding or so!
Whilst we were dancing Richard was out with Heike and the girls at the playground. We picked him up there after we had finished our course. And from there Florian got Robert too. The concert hadn't gone to well, not cause the boys didn't do well, but because it was at a place where no one was there to listen to musicians, they were all talking amongst themselves and no one clapped. Apparently the guitar teacher wasn't too thrilled about it either, and apologised to the boys. Such a shame, cause now neither wants to go to a concert again.
Day 272 - Monday
Weird day today. After breakfast and before he left for school, Robert developped tummy ache, mean mummy that I am, I gave him some peppermint sweets and sent him off to school (checking that he had my mobile number with him just in case). I then headed for the school library.
We had plenty planned for this morning to get everything ready for the off on Wednesday, and what happens, NOTHING, the computers chose today not to work. So I was there for the first two school lessons and got nothing done. Better luck Wednesday.
From there I headed to Kindergarden for an English lesson, that was cut short by 10 minutes, when I got a phone call from Robert could I come and pick him up, his tummy was still hurting.
At home his tummy improved so much, that he had spaghetti bolognese for dinner (even asking for seconds), strawberry pudding after that, and at some point in the afternoon gummibears and chocolate. I'd say his tummy is all better!
After everyone had done their homework, it was time for Richard's Karate, Robert had to come along too. And whilst Richard was doing his Karate, Robert and I did the shopping and then walked around the lake twice at a brisker pace than last week. Robert wasn't too happy about it, but I told him it was good for his tummy!
When we got back from Karate I had to stop in the village to take a picture of the handing over of a donation. And then it was home for tea and bed for the boys.
CU tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment