I was slightly snap happy today, so be prepared for more pictures today.
This morning I found two frames that would be great on a bare wall upstairs, but when I searched the photos, I decided I needed to take one more to print out. And luckily for me the boys were obliging (could have had something to do with the fact, that they got chocolate after the shoot!)
But worth it, I love this new picture of the two of them.
Whilst outside we fed all the animals and yesterday the rabbits managed to knock down their water bottle, so when we hang it in there for them they started fighting over it, I got this shot of them, cute isn't it.
The sun actually put in an appearance today so this afternoon we went for a walk, well Robert and I walked and Richard drove his bike.
We saw this little fellow "flying", couldn't get that picture, but did get one when it took a break on the fence.
So what else happened, well, my 2013 photo book arrived (I'm pleased with it).
A friend popped round tonight and had a little present for me, she printed out the "25 things to ask my kids after school" for me to hang on the fridge, so I didn't have to look it up each day. Now I may even get some news out of my kids for a change.
Robert had a nice long chat with his friend in Holland! Thanks Dinphy for putting them in touch, it was so cute to watch!
Off to bed now
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
I told Lisa I had a number for her to use in whats app.. Should have seen her face when I told her it was Robert!
As I was in the kitchen, and text messages are quiet, I couldn't follow. And she usually goes upstairs to do the 'talking messages', --something to do with giggling girls don't mix with little brothers... ;-) -- and she's so used to it, she did so today as well, even if it was only me and her at that time. Shame, now I didn't get any of it!
But I think they'll talk more than just once. ;-)
Post a Comment