Robert has had a big scratch on his glasses for the last three weeks, but before I go and get the glass replaced I wanted to have his eyes checked. Today was our appointment.
I am really not happy with this eye doctor, but I haven't had anyone recommend any yet either, they all seem to complain about them instead. Oh well. so I was there with Robert he had to read the board when we registered, then had to look in a box and by the time we got to see the doctor that was all he had to do. The doctor looked at the scratch and told us to ignore it and come back in November for our original appointment. Sounds like money making to me. If I get a prescription in November to get Robert new glasses I'll know it was just that. Today he told me his eyes hadn't changed without actually checking them himself....
Oh well, at least we weren't there for too long. Afterwards we went to Aldi and got the weekends shopping, then headed home for lunch.
After lunch, Robert went to his football game, Richard to play with Heike's girls and Florian to sport. I found a film on Amazon Prime and did the ironing whilst watching!
This evening the boys got to watch another part of Harry Potter and were most put out, when it finished at nearly 9pm that I wouldn't read the last two chapters of Percy Jackson. But a) it was a bit late, and b) I was busy watching Strictly on our new TV in the kitchen! (Florian is taking the old one down south)
CU tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment