Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Day 252

Second day of school for Richard and I was back there too. Today I was helping Robert's old teacher, hand out the school books to all the children. I was really really busy, it was one class after the other for two school lessons. And then the computer decides to not work as it should, grrrr. the scanner refused to scan, and we had to do it all by hand, luckily typing comes easy to me, and it didn't take too much longer, but it was annoying!

I didn't leave Robert home alone today, but took him with me. He was able to help us too a couple of times, carrying books for the teachers and things like that.

After a quick lunch, it was time for Robert to start his new school. First they had a church service in the sports hall followed by a short introduction by the headmaster and some music by the school band.

I think all that took about an hour, and then the kids were called up into their classes. Can you spot him here?!

Robert is in a class with some of the kids from his old class. I think he was relieved about that, and I was pleased to see a friendly face from way back when. One of the kids we had a lot to do with when he was a toddler is now in his class. Neither can remember playing with one another, but we didn't expect them too.

After school, I took the boys for an ice-cream in town. It was a bit sunny when I took this picture! But I'm not complaining!

CU tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dinphy said...

Uhm... He couldn't possibly be the one with the Union Jack on his backpack, now could he?
:) :D :'D