Day 249 - Saturday
Was weird Florian not being here on a Saturday, but having said that I think it was only me that noticed, for the boys the day was much the same as any other day of the past week. Whilst they watched TV, I went shopping for weekend and beginning of the week supplies.
And then when I got back, I left them doing whatever they wanted and got my nose stuck in a book - ALL DAY! Yes I admit it, I did only the bare minimum on Saturday, but I really really enjoyed my book - I was reading "Timebound by Rysa Walker", in case you were wondering.
I did surface from my book at 4 ish, when we went to friends for our "End of the holiday" BBQ. It was quite strange going round without a salad or BBQ sauce or anything really, but that is the way it was planned this time.
Earlier in the afternoon we had had VERY heavy rain, so it was a lovely surprise that the weather cleared up enough that we could sit outside all evening!
Florian got back from his business trip about 9.30pm, that was much earlier than I expected him to be, so that was nice. And I just about managed to finish my book before he got in, I was only one page short when he knocked on the window.
Speaking of that I asked him to ring the bell so that he doesn't make me jump in future, well on Sunday he did just that and I still jumped so I guess it doesn't really matter at all!
Day 250 - Sunday
We had a nice lay in and then went round to Heike's for breakfast. I took all my Center Parc vouchers and offers with us, and after looking it all up on the internet and then phoning the booking line, we are now booked to go on holiday in 50 days time! Het Meerdal here we come. That is actually a nice way to finish the holidays by booking the next one!
Florian had a good idea whilst we were there, and we left Heike's and went to the Sieberzmühle for lunch. Another nice way to end the holidays!
We had a quiet afternoon, and at tea-time we had what Richard calls a "Pizza Film" only I made pizza rolls and not pizza. We all watched Lego Movie, love it!
Then once the boys were in bed, Florian and I watched Divergent, we have both read the books and actually really enjoyed the film, they did the book justice I think. Looking forward to the next parts now.
Day 251 - Monday
Back to school for Richard today, he didn't seem to bothered by it, He was picked up by the girls and then off they went the only difference I noticed, was that he seems to now be quite a bit taller than the girls, when they marched off down the street to the bus it looked somehow different.
I followed him to school about an hour later. I was on photo duty for the new children who started school today.
I also took the class photos for them, but I don't like to post them on here, but if you want to see my handiwork, you can check out the school website (www.schloss-schule-neuhof.de)
In the afternoon Florian left for work, and Robert went to his friend's. Then at 5ish Richard went to his Karate course. I didn't go for my walk today, cause I needed petrol and had forgotten my purse at home, so I went and picked that up.
I got to see Richard train a bit today and quietly took a few pictures of them hard at work!
CU tomorrow


No comments:
Post a Comment