Still waiting for Florian to get home, he is stuck in traffic somewhere not too far away :o(
But I'm not complaining too much, cause I got to watch the first Strictly come dancing show. Thoroughly enjoyed it and I am now even more in the mood for our dance course that starts on Sunday!!
So I was out of the house before Robert this morning, but he got himself out of the house on time. Thanks to the cooking timer and my friends Mum! Well done Robert. I was really busy at work, but I got all that needed to be done today done, so it was a good day!
This afternoon both boys were busy making bracelets, before it was time for Robert to head to his guitar lesson. Richard stayed home alone. He had to finish his homework and then he was allowed to watch a film. He was watching Percy Jackson again, when I got home. Robert went to his friends for an hour after guitar.
And as you already know I have been enjoying Strictly. Now I hope it won't be long before Florian gets in!
CU tomorrow or Monday!
1 comment:
Dance course! How fun!
Take pictures... eh... Let someone take a picture! ;)
Post a Comment