Thursday, 25 September 2014

Day 268

How's this for a start to the day!

And then off to school he went, and I went to work. I was really busy today and will be tomorrow, we apparently have a deadline, and the more I get done the less my colleague has to worry about it next week.

So yesterday Robert informed me that the geo caching course he was registered for, didn't start until next week and that he would be home for lunch. I decided that he had probably heard right, and told him that I would cook lunch for us all then. Well, guess what for the second time this week, he got it wrong! The course did take place, but without him :o(
I have to write another note for school now. I hope he gets his act together soon. When he then told me that there was no music lesson in the morning and he didn't have to go in til later, I didn't believe him. I phoned one of his class mates to check that one - turns out he did have that information right.

Richard struggled through his homework today and wasn't finished until gone 4.30pm. As soon as he put his pen down we went to the mall. I had a voucher that is valid from today for 20% off and hoped to get Robert a new winter coat. Unfortunately I was 10 minutes to late, as we got there a lady was at the til buying the last one in Robert's size. I was cheeky enough to ask if Robert could try it on, so that I could order the right size online.
Still annoying that it was just a case of 10 minutes!

Whilst at the mall Richard got new shoes, Robert got to long sleeve shirts and then both went and got more loom bands.

CU tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dinphy said...

Yes, of course! When you check it, it'll turn out he's right. It's only when you don't check it that he gets it wrong...