Monday, 15 September 2014

Day 255, Day 256, Day 257 and Day 258

Day 255 - Friday
Work today, not quite as much fun as yesterday for a start my boss called me to him and asked if I understood what I was doing. I thought it was a really strange question, and he eventually said, it was cause whilst I was at home they couldn't find something. I told him that I was only a phone call away and why didn't they phone me. He didn't really have an answer for that one. Sounds to me they were looking for a scapegoat, but I didn't take the bite, and just got back on with my work, which in case you were wondering, I do actually understand what I am doing.

Back home and I got lunch for us all, was nice to have to include Florian. I had to change my original plans, but no one complained when the alternative was baked Camembert!

After lunch, Robert had some maths homework, after 6 weeks holiday, he really struggled, didn't help that he refused to use paper to work out the difficult sums. We gave up in the end and postponed it til tomorrow, then headed off to the first guitar lesson and the first one together with his friend.
I picked up his friend and my friend and off we went the boys played guitar and us Mummys went for a hot chocolate at the bakers next door - very handy that!

When I got back home I had expected Heike's girls to be here, they were going to stay the night with us. They weren't here yet, but they arrived in time for tea with us.
We turned the lights out at 9 pm and I think they had a great time here.

Whilst Florian and I watched a film in the evening the cats got cozy next to me!
 ooh and I nearly forgot, I won €100,- at one of my favourite clothes stores and it was delivered by courier whilst I was out at guitar!

Day 256 - Saturday
Heike and Marcel joined their girls here for breakfast altogether and after that we all headed into the village to go to the opening of the motorway tunnel. They have spent the past few years tunneling under the village and it is finally finished.




It was a bit of a rush going through as Robert had a football match that we had to get him to. Well, Florian did that, I got some peace and quiet at home (Robert went with Heike's girls for the afternoon).

Day 257 - Sunday
We were up and out by 8am this morning, not really the sort of time you want to be doing that on a Sunday, but it was the Mini Marathon and Robert was running for his "old" school. And I was in charge of the photos. And I took plenty! Here just a couple of Robert



In the afternoon Robert went to his friend, who took him to the planetarium, Florian, Richard and I went for a walk whilst he was out. Florian made friends with a cow whilst we were out!


And here he is washing his hand in the little stream there!

And my favourite picture from the walk

Robert was waiting for us when we got back, but he hadn't worried, he just called me from his mobile! First time I think he has used it for what he has it for!

Day 258 - Monday
I stopped by school on my way to shopping to drop off all the pictures I took and was there for a good 3/4 hour, as everyone was pleased to see me and had various things they needed me for. Felt good!
Then at 10 it was off to Kindergarden for an English lesson. I have one new little student and tonight is parents evening so next week I might even have more - we'll see!

This afternoon it was Richard struggling with the amount of homework, and he didn't get it all finished before it was time for Karate, but he should be able to finish it before the bus goes in the morning.

He really enjoyed his Karate, and on Saturday they are performing in the local mall, not sure who is more excited about that, me or him!

Ok, off to bed now
CU tomorrow!

No comments: