Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Day 267

School this morning for all of us, for the boys it was business as usual but for me it was back to the library. Just sorting today, so that we can reopen the library next week. Unfortunately there is still a lot of stuff in it from the classrooms that were refurbished, but we got the caretaker to move it all so that we could get to the book shelves and with a bit of luck by next week it will have found a new home!

Everyone got home at the right time today, so that was a relief. Robert gets home at 1.30pm on a Wednesday so we all got to eat together today, that was nice. Whilst we were eating something fell in the lounge and both Richard and I jumped to check out what it was. And Smiley had thrown Richards box of loom bands onto the floor and was just about to start eating a bracelet up. We got her out of the lounge and shut the door. And then after lunch spent over an hour sorting all the little elastic bands back into the box!

Richard didn't want to go to Karate without his friends, who had a football match, so instead of Karate we went to watch the match (Robert was playing too)

But I don't actually think Richard saw any of the game, he was in the wood being grumpy, cause I said we were having tea at the match - they had sausages there! Tough for Richard cause I had no bread at home, so sausages it was!

CU tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dinphy said...

I honestly can't imagine getting a grumpy kid because I tell them we're eating outside the house... But look at the upside: Probably your cooking (And definitely BREAD!) is better than mine! ;)