Monday, 1 February 2010

Day 32

When we got up this morning there hadn't been that much more snow, and the roads were clear, it was just when I got to the car park at work, that I saw a sign on the dashboard that I had never seen before. My wheels were spinning and it said on the dashboard "Slippy road" - good job it told me that, I would never have known otherwise! I have since been told, that my wheels weren't actually spinning, but that something in the car had stopped that from happening and that was what i was seeing! Mmh I'm just glad I got the car parked safely.

Getting home was no problem either, but it has been snowing ever since, goodness only knows what it will be like in the morning. Oh for the days, when if it snowed I could just stay away from the car...but it is off to work in the morning, hopefully the snow ploughs start work before I do!

This afternoon the boys - luckily for me - didn't want to go out in the snow, so they got to play on the Wii for a while, then after that we played "mouse trap".It was good fun! Even if I am forever rebuilding it, when the boys reach across to move their mouse!
CU tomorrow

1 comment:

~Susie~ said...

It's sweet to see the boys playing!! great shot!! It's snowing even more here now...