We were out sweeping snow too many times for my liking. I had to put my foot down to Florian this afternoon, he is signed off sick, has a bad back, and at 5pm he wanted to go out and sweep again. And if he couldn't do that, then he would go and chop wood! I told him, with a stamp of my foot that no he would not!
And out I went to sweep the snow AGAIN!, and there will be more waiting for me in the morning. Uhoh starting to sound grumpy again (and like a weather girl)...
so what else is new around here.
Robert played on the Wii most of the afternoon, Richard didn't want to play, he went upstairs and came back down with the box of marble track!
CU tomorrow for another weather report and some elephants...(hihi that'll keep you guessing!!!)
3 comments:
Oh that's the cutest photo!
That Looks so much fun!
I don't know it, looks like you can you build a 'track' and run marbles down? Aw, and all wood. Love wooden toys.
And love kids that play nicely!
This IS too much snow if you don't even like snow, isn't it? Poor girl!
I don't know if you know random thoughts by Linda' ?
Check these two pages with their download, I think they'd be perfect for you and your snow! ;)
http://linda-ohwhatfun.blogspot.com/2010/01/let-it-snow.html
http://linda-ohwhatfun.blogspot.com/2009/12/day-8.html
Big hug for ya!
The snow is indeed making me grumpy as well!! I am soooo tired of it and ready for spring!!
ich hab auch die Nase voll von dem ganzen Schnee und dem grau-in-grau um mich herum!
Ich warte so sehnsüchtig auf blauen Himmel, Sonne, das Grün der Wiesen und Blätter und Frühlingswarmer Luft...
Cute shot of your boy!!
Post a Comment