Thursday, 4 February 2010

Day 35

So today I HAD to get the car out and drive in this weather! No sun today and the snow was not melting! But today was Robert's important meeting with the school doctor to determine whether he can start school in the summer.
He did really well and he will be starting school with no problems in the summer. I thought it funny that a doctor with a Russian accent was telling me that it is good he is taking German lessons, but I didn't say anything, just smiled!
I think Robert enjoyed the tests, he was so proud of himself afterwards that he got all of them right (well most of them). He had to say which pieces were missing, which were the same, count, draw and repeat silly words and full sentences. There was also a sight test and hearing test. I was sort of expecting the sight test not to be so good, but he passed with flying colours. With Florian and I being so shortsighted, it wasn't what I was expecting, but it is great news. However saying that Richard didn't want to lay back on my lap today cause then he wouldn't be able to see the TV, so I think maybe Richard needs a trip to the optician!

The boys spent the afternoon on the Wii whilst I got all the ironing done - lots and lots of shirts!
So no pictures of that, but I did take a picture of what Richard made at Kindergardenmore snow, indoors this time! ;o)
CU tomorrow

2 comments:

Jennifer (Jennilyn) said...

I'm sure my girls will both need glasses at some point. I got mine in grade 4 and Barry got his in grade 9 or something like that. Cute little snowman! I take a picture of everything Kaylee does at preschool so I can chuck the stuff out at the end of the year but still have record of it.

Dinphy said...

Well done to Robert!
Wow, he'll be a really big boy, a schoolboy, this summer! :)

You know, I first read 'SIGH and hearing test'... LOL.

LOVE that little snowman Richard made! Oh I loved making pompom animals when I was a kid. Just not so much the last few rounds, when it got really tight.
These look really good and cuddly!
Well, I bet you DO like THIS kind of snow! :)