Friday, 5 February 2010

Day 36

I got some good post this morning, a special offer from Center Parcs, so guess what, we booked! The week after Easter we will be going with Mum and Dad and my nieces! I'm already really excited, especially as the countdown on the site, said it is only 60 days away! By then it will be spring and all the white stuff should be gone!

and that was about the most exciting thing that happened today. Unless you count our paper lady. This morning I wanted to read our newspaper (a terrible tragedy happened in the village next to ours yesterday, and I wanted some more information - 16 year old fell on the ice at the station and onto the tracks in front of the oncoming train) anyhow, we only get the paper at the weekend (Fri - Mon) and this morning for some strange reason I only got a bit of our paper. I phoned to get it redelivered, and the paper lady came just before lunch. She was a bit grumpy complaining she had to go into town to get one for me, then jumped back in her car and was gone. When I looked down, I thought it strange it hd a different picture on the front. Even more strange that it was Saturdays paper, and then I was annoyed cause it was LAST Saturdays paper. Weird! I phoned again, and when she redelivered it this time, she did not ring the bell, but put it in the letterbox...mmh?!

This afternoon the boys and I played "pairs", they are getting really good, but today I won by one pair! I don't think i stand much chance soon!
Off to bed now
CU tomorrow

2 comments:

~Susie~ said...

My boys are winning over me :)) Great shot today!

bentonflocke said...

süßes Foto von Deinen Zwei - wir haben auch immer gerne Memory gespielt.

Kann mir Eure Zeitungsfrau gut vorstellen.... "erst Fehler machen und dann auch noch beleidigt sein..."

Wünsch Dir einen schönen Sonntag