Friday, 26 February 2010

Day 57

This morning was coffee morning (well juice for me) with the girls from the kindergarden committee, we have organised a parent's night out next Thursday at the local "pub" (only open one night a week, so not sure it qualifies as a pub really) and we needed to sort out the agenda. It was a great chat, not very productive, but we have a few days to go yet! hihi!

In the afternoon we got to pick Florian up from the station, its good to have him home. But before coming home we went to a very dangerous store! Mediamarkt - I wanted a portable hard drive, for my scrapbooking, and they had one on offer...it's great, its really compact and small. Now if they send me and the kids on convalescence for weeks on end, I will have all I need to keep me happy (except internet, but maybe that will be there too)!
Whilst there the boys strolled over to the Wii section of the shop, and oops we came home with a new game, but I mean who can resist the chance to ride on Yoshi...(thats the cute dragon thing on the box!)
Florian is out doing his sport for his back, finally he doesn't have to stay home because of all the snow! Yep, it really is nearly gone, and I am NOT listening or looking at the weather, just in case winter hasn't gone, cause I am really enjoying the warmer weather. I can even see crocuses sprouting!
CU tomorrow

3 comments:

Dinphy said...

Oh no... You didn't... I should have told you... That game is DANGEROUS!! ;)
I have at home two 3 and 7 year old ADDICTS!

And the worst? They're BOTH way better at it than me! And there I'm NOT kidding. Sigh.

Hope you love the game! :)

SaraG said...

Great game! I played it at my son & daughter in laws house and had to go get it for myself too!!
Portable hard drives are awesome. I am going to need to get a new one soon. The 1TB portable hard drives are really coming down in price.
Hope you and the family have a wonderful weekend.
Still snow here...another two inches coming tonight. We still have about a foot on the ground and of course very tall snow mountains piled up from the plowing!
Take care

bentonflocke said...

congrats to your new hard drive an the new game - please tell me, if it is worth to buy...

Have a wonderful Sunday.