when we got home I had missed a call from the health insurance, I phoned them back and it was about the convalescence we have applied for for Robert. I started the procedure in December and they keep coming up with new ways to delay it all, and today was no exceptions. Apparently the doctor filled the form in wrong - the fact that the form is for adults and Robert is 5, may well have something to do with that....Anyways, they annoyed me, so I had to bend Mum's ear after that and get it out of my system! Thanks for letting me, Mum!
I actually remembered to get a picture today, I decided to take a picture of the march up to bed at bedtime, its so cute as they both always have an armful of teddy bears to go with them. I have to walk behind them and pick up those they drop! Too cute!
CU tomorrow
3 comments:
Great faces!! What a cute bunch of animals they have :)
CU tomorrow!!
both are too cute!!!
both are too cute!!!
Post a Comment