Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Day 41

AGH!! more snow! Poor Florian it made me a bit grumpy this morning, I have just had enough snow for this winter, but no one is listening to me!

This morning was Robert and Richard's German lesson. the other two kids in the course want extra tuition, so we will now have to go for an extra hour on a Wednesday, we could also go on a Thursday for 45minutes, but I don't really want to do that, we'll see how we go, with the extra hour on Wednesdays for now.
This afternoon Florian went out to clear up the damage I had done by not sweeping the last lot of snow! He had to hack at it with a spade and then shovel it away. The boys went out and joined him, whilst I was cooking dinner. Florian hacked and Robert shovelled
looks like they were working well together!
It's still snowing now, so more shovelling tomorrow!
CU then

3 comments:

Dinphy said...

Wow, seems like you have the exception to the rule at home!

A sick man that's NOT whining and complaining and laying in bed all day? He's actually shoveling SNOW!??
You lucky girl! :)

We had snow again too. And this time I don't like it either. It's not enough for the sled, too much to ride my bike, and not sticky enough to make snowballs! So to me there's nothing good. Well, one mother at school mentioned 'at least it's now not so dark in the morning'... Guess she's right...
I'd still prefer better, more, or no snow. ;)

~Susie~ said...

It's snowing and snowing and snowing.. But actually we had some sun today, it didn't melt the snow but it was bright and lovely outside. Even the snow looked nice.

bentonflocke said...

I totally agree with Dinphy about "Lucky you" with your wonderful man!