Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Day 47

Well its official, Robert has tonsilitis again - lots of little icky white spots all over them. The doctor also said that his ears were affected too, so its more antibiotics and the rest of the week off of Kindergarden!
My cold fortunately is getting better, but today we all took it nice and easy. We watched more of the Olympics, the boys played with their marble track again, and in the middle of the afternoon the boys had a "Kräppel" (the German doughnuts) I got some good shots of them eating them.The doctor did say it is catching what Robert has, so I have had to cancel a b-day party tomorrow and my tupperware party on Thursday (well only postponing that - until April), but as they are forecasting even more snow come Thursday it may be better this way anyway. Although the prospect of more snow...I HAVE HAD ENOUGH NOW.
I'll take a pic of it all tomorrow, so you know just how much we still have...
CU then

3 comments:

Intense Magic said...

I sure know where you are coming from with the whole snow thing! I am done for this year!! Sheesh! Poor Robert!! Hope he is feeling better real soon!

Dinphy said...

Oh boy... Tonsillitis AGAIN!
Let's hope those antibiotics keep working!
With the tonsillitis being catching, what a good thing Richard never got it!

Lisa had to get her tonsils out because of too many tonsillitis and antibiotics, Tom also NEVER got it, not even once.
Then again, he couldn't catch it from Lisa, her tonsils were out before he was born! ;)

Hugs and best wishes!

bentonflocke said...

yummy yummy!! Poor Robert!!! I´ll cross my fingers for him