Not much to report from work, I did get a very cute picture sent to me there. Richard has a new hobby
This afternoon we had the recap of last night's Olympics on, today was the pairs short programme, Richard was fascinated and wanted to try it out too. Here he is in a lift!
We took Florian to the station after watching the Olympics and playing Ludo. Once home it was tea and then bed for the boys. Robert still has a high temperature, so tomorrow we are off to the doctors again. I played doctor myself and to me it looks like tonsilitis again, but I would rather she diagnosed it before I get antibiotics (still have a prescription we didn't need last time).
CU tomorrow
5 comments:
Oh isn't that cute! Love the face he's making, he sure seems to take the task serious! :)
All the best to Robert, hope he gets better soon!
Talking about getting better... How's your cold going?
Great photo's Kay.
I miss all the festivals in Germany. I really enjoyed the three years we lived in Wiesbaden!
Take care!
Ha ha! I love that second picture. That's so neat that he's so into the Olympics. Maybe in a few years mine will be... Wonderful pictures!
Great shots, especially the second one :)) Love it!
cute shots!!! I decided to work, too - carnival is not my favorite time..
Hope Robert is feeling better soon
Post a Comment