Thursday, 25 February 2010

Day 56

Well, I had a fun and different sort of morning. I went shopping for a birthday present for our friends daughter, I got some cute girly playmobil. Then whilst out, I noticed the shoe shop next door was having a sale. Not sure why I actually went in, cause I really am not a "shoe" girl. In fact I hate shoe shopping. But in I went, and I wandered round and saw THREE pairs of shoes I liked the look of. VERY unusual for me. I went and got some socks to put on to try them on (also very unusual that I actually try something on), the first pair were some beige sandals, wow, they fitted perfectly, no pinching, rubbing or anything. Mmh, I thought. Then I tried on some shoes, smart trainers. They fitted too...by now I was getting suspicious. Then I tried on some shoes that I thought looked good, but most definitely couldn't really be comfy, but they were (plateau sandals).
Something very unusual was happening, I had three pairs of shoes I not only liked, but that were comfy. So I bought them all! I still can't believe it!

This afternoon we made the most of the springlike weather, and we went out and shovelled some snow!! No really, we did, well the boys did. They shovelled it from the top of the "mountain" back down on to the path where I spread it about so that it melted..it's looking good! Sometime soon I will be able to look out of the window and not see the white stuff - yippee!
CU tomorrow

2 comments:

Dinphy said...

I can so relate to the shoe story! Not that I bought three pair, no such luck for me. But the whole trouble of getting shoes you like AND are comfy... THAT I know!
WOOHOO for you for getting three pair!

Oh it's definitely looking like the snow is going away! It's only left where it's piled up! That could mean spring is coming, isn't it amazing? Yippeee!! :)

bentonflocke said...

the white stuff is gone - yeah - after many days of rain..

Where is the picture of the shoes?