Monday, 22 February 2010

Day 53

Florian left home around 6am this morning and when he said bye-bye I asked him, if it had snowed, it was a relief when he said no. BUT when I got up at 7am everything was white again, and it was still snowing. Today though it was very wet snow, and it did all go before I got back from work, but not what I was hoping to get up too!
So this morning I was at work, nothing to report from there, except that they seem to really be considering letting me work from home, we'll see!

When I picked the boys up from Kindergarden, Robert told me that he was not going to be naughty ever again, and it seemed to work today too. Not sure what prompted this, but if he keeps it up, it'll be fine by me. He did tell me, that he would get a pile of presents because he was being a good boy. I asked if he meant for his birthday and he said, no from Father Xmas. Seems like that it still working its magic. Too cute!

It rained most of the afternoon, melting quite a bit of the snow...so it was indoors play again. The boys played on the Wii, and Richard at one point was feeding his new dinosaur, which he got from my brother and family at the weekend.. here it is eating a lizard!CU tomorrow

2 comments:

Dinphy said...

Oh wow, Father Christmas sure did make an impact with him! Well, not to bad!

Crossing my fingers you'll get to work from home. I wonder if that means you can get work done even if the boys are sick at home, and thus you'll have to take less days off!

Now just sing with me... ;)
Snow, Snow, go away, Kerri wants a sunshine day!

Hugs!

bentonflocke said...

I´ll cross my fingers, too!

Cool shot with the dinosaur.

I´ll send you a message in Goober