Florian was feeling really rotten yesterday, I let him sleep and got the kids downstairs just after 7am, so it was a really early day for the rest of us.
I let them watch probably a bit too much TV, but they loved it, even more so as they were in their pyjamas.
After lunch, whilst the boys were still upstairs playing I left poor Florian in charge and went shopping. I tried a new supermarket that has just recently opened. I thoroughly enjoyed it there. I was really nicely laid out, and I had timed the shopping well, cause the shop was really empty too. It was a nice break from the boys too.
I bought "Kräppel" back for my "boys" (they are German doughnuts without a hole but filled with jam), Robert thought it was Xmas again I think, he loved his. Richard didn't give up on his either. I don't like them, so I just watched everyone enjoying them. Typing this now, a picture of the boys covered in sugar would have been great. But I didn't take a single picture all day.
In fact I only remembered during a chat at Scrap Orchard, so I took one of the chat! hihi!
In the evening we watched "Music and Lyrics" with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore, it was great fun, so 80's!
Sunday
I let Florian sleep again this morning but his back got him out of bed much earlier than expected.
We had another pretty lazy day, but I did take the boys out this afternoon for 1.5 hour. We went to the Kindergarden playground for some sledging fun. Well the boys did the sliding I took pictures!
Watching a film now about General Custer.
CU tomorrow
PS: The ADSR5 has started you can follow Leigh and I on our ADSR blog if you like (link also in the sidebar)...although the first challenge has only just been posted so nothing new there yet, just a new design! If you are playing along, let me know and I'll be sure to cheer you on!
2 comments:
Ohhh I love scrapping with Liz! $6 will go a long way there too- she is awesome! fantastic to see you still going. yes, I've bowed out, LOL!
gratuliere zum Gewinn und gute Besserung für Florian!!
Post a Comment