I have Florian's cold now, but I am determined not to let it beat me! but I did take it easy all day, Florian got up with the boys so I got a bit of a lay in. And the rest of the day was spent watching TV, playing with the boys and scrapping, sounds good to me! Oh, and I also helped Florian get some (lots) of wood down from the top of the barn to saw and chop up for the fire..
I did keep popping outside to check he was still all in one piece, I get a bit worried when he has the saw going or is using the axe!
And at 9pm my friends came round and off we went to the Party in the village, but not before Florian took a picture of us all in our matching costumes, and yes we know they are not the most flattering of costumes, but it didn't stop us having fun
I've blurred their faces, cause I am not sure they would want to be on here..., but I wanted you to see our grinning faces, they stayed that way throughout the evening!It wasn't only dancing and having fun, they had lots of local dancing groups there doing show dancing, they were BRILLIANT, makes me wish I was still in my early 20s and up there performing too. Don't think I'd have the puff for it now, plus I'd stick out amongst the 16 year olds now!
We got home (we all live practically next to oneanother) at 1.45am! Oops! Robert woke up just as I was drifting off to sleep at 2am! He had lost his dreamcatcher stone...grrrr! And at 2.30am he was calling me again, I tried so hard to ignore him, but he wasn't giving up...he needed a wee!
At 6am it was up again, more wee-wees! And I think they got up and were stood at my bedside at 6.30am! I sent them back in their room and when they called the next time, I prodded Florian, and rolled over! I finally got up at about 9am. I was drinking apple juice all evening and I woke up this morning with a headache...not fair!! Just like a hangover but without the fun buzz the night before!
Today it was Robert's turn to come down with the cold, of course in Robert's case this meant another fever and lots of whining and tears. I checked his throat at bedtime and he has tonsilitis again. Unfortunately because of carnival and all the processions tomorrow, the doctor is closed, so he will have to wait til Tuesday for medicine.
Robert even put himself to bed at lunchtime, unheard of normally! whilst he was asleep, the rest of us watched some of the Olympics. Richard was so excited, that it was just like on the Wii! so cute! When Robert woke up he was feeling a bit better and here he is enjoying the speed skating!
CU tomorrow
1 comment:
gute Besserung Euch allen!!
Freu mich für Dich, dass Du so einen tollen Mädels-Abend hattest... auch wenn es dann eine "harte Nacht" für Dich war.
Drück Dich!
Post a Comment