OK, anyone else have ALIENS moved in with them today! We have two!!!! its full moon again and don't we know it! Richard spent most of the day screaming or having a paddy, and Robert wasn't that much better! It has been a LONG day!
Florian wanted to take them both out on their bikes this afternoon, but Richard even had a paddy about that, so the lucky boy got to stay indoors and watch Mummy iron! Robert and Florian never did get to ride on their bikes but Robert had great fun giving the hen house a spring clean with Daddy. Here he is beforehand feeding the chickens!

I have either a cold coming or some sort of allergy, I have not stopped sneezing all day. I have removed all the smellies I had in the lounge in the hope of some relief, but I am not sure it has worked...I have never had hayfever or anything like that, so I am hoping that it is a cold..at least that would go away again soon
CU tomorrow (with a pic of the shoes for Bentonflocke!!)
3 comments:
What a sweet shot!! I hope you get better soon!!
Aw, poor you!
Lucky for us, we had no aliens!
Last night we celebrated Hans his birthday, and they were quite good!
They actually got to bed at 9.30 and 11.00, as they were so nice, we didn't actually notice time went by! :)
Oh, and I want too see those shoes too! So I'll be back tonight! :)
can´t wait to see your shoes!! ;-))
Lucky for us, too - we also had no aliens...
But my husband never sleeps fine when its full moon
Post a Comment