Thursday, 18 February 2010

Day 49

Another long day with the boys, Robert was feeling a lot better today, and was really cheeky with it - not going to dwell on it, but it wore me out! So much so, that I even let them play Playdoh without supervision!
Yep, they were in the kitchen with it, whilst I was relaxing in the lounge watching the logfire crackle! It did me good the break!

Having said that, when they came downstairs this afternoon they were REALLY cute! I mean, look at themI had to laugh!
So now for the weather report - it has started to melt! Yep the snow is no longer 30cm deep its probably only 25 now! Shame about tomorrows forecast though...I hope they got it wrong!
OK, Masterchef on TV now, going to go and drool over all the delicious things they cook and then raid the fridge! ;o)
CU tomorrow

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

schön, dass es Robert langsam wieder besser geht!
Drück uns beiden die Daumen, dass der Schnee bald weg ist... aber bei uns regenet es leider schon den ganzen Tag, das gefällt mir eigentlich noch weniger als Schnee *schmunzel*
totally cute the picture
Wünsch Dir ein schönes WE