After English I had to go shopping, I have to replan some of my meals, so that the food has no cheese topping it, or cream in it! Today we had Gyros and chips, it was very nice, even if Richard wasn't convinced to start with.
The boys saw Posty coming today and waited on him, as we were expecting their new Wii game. And luckily for Posty and me he had the right parcel with him! But homework first. I don't think I have seen Robert do his homework so carefully and fast before (I told him that he had to do it carefully as I would make him do it again otherwise!)
These little guys are part of the action on the new Wii game, not sure how it works, but it works!
At 3pm though it was time to turn the Wii off we had a date on the playground
and from there it was off to football training. Richard was by then very grumpy, telling me he wasn't going to join in football. He was hard work then, and it didn't improve.
Normally I take them to training drop them off and come home for an hour, today I had planned to go for a walk with the new camera. That didn't happen cause Richard was not playing nice, and I couldn't leave him there if he wasn't joining in the training! AGH! So I spent an hour and half by the football field, trying to coax Richard into joining in! He did for the last 30 minutes as they needed a goalie, but wow was he grumpy beforehand.
Doesn't help with my mood either!
When we got home, and were going indoors, Richard rushed through with his football shoes on as he needed the toilet. Robert should have been behind me taking his football shoes off, but as I was shutting the door, there was a weird crunching noise and the door wouldn't shut. I turn back to find Robert had his fingers in the door (the same side as Richard did, when his accident happened). I just screamed at him, that was all too much for me. I rushed him to the sink and tried to put his finger under running cold water, and he kept taking it out. It is just bruised, and not hanging by a thread. But AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I was mad with him for having his fingers there, I was mad with me for hurting him, and I was just MAD.
I will now mark it down as a bad day and start anew in the morning!
CU then!
No comments:
Post a Comment