This morning I took 14 (!!) Schultüten (those cones the kids have when they start school) to school on my way to the library. Tomorrow the photographer is coming to school, and the first year kids have to have that there with them for the pictures. And I offered to take all of them from the village to school seeing as I am at the library anyways! I didn't realise quite how much room they would take up, but luckily Florian's car is here, so I used that to get them to school.
Library was fun as always, it was Richard's first proper visit to the library and he was really excited, as was the rest of the class too! So cute! We seem to have hit the jackpot with the teacher, she came to the library with the class of course, and I don't think we have ever had a class so quiet come! She certainly has them under control, but in a fun and loving kind of way!
I cooked our meal again from scratch today, and it had to be well planned, as straight after school, the boys had a hair dressers appointment. But with Roast Chicken it is quite easy to plan!
Here are the smart looking boys, all ready for the photographer tomorrow. Robert's pictures will be different with his blue and green hair, but never mind!
Richard refused to go to art school today, I think they probably just needed a break from all of our rushing around, so I didn't push it and let them play for the afternoon. It did us all good I think. We even played a round of Yahtzee together, which Richard won!
I also hung up Robert's marathon picture, certificate and number! He is well-pleased with it!
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
LOL. Seem quite a few moms took you up on your offer!
Love the way you hung up Robert's marathon things! Like scrapping without the fancy bits ey? ;)
Glad he's pleased with it. Hope he now is pleased with his acomplishment too!
Post a Comment