Sunday, 30 September 2012

Day 274

This morning Florian took the boys swimming, whilst I stayed at home. I enjoyed the peace and quiet, and I was able to finish the curtains off in the lounge

Well, they are almost finished, on the left there is one panel missing, when we were hanging them up yesterday we decided that it needed a bit of colour in the middle too, but we hadn't bought the bit for an extra panel. Oops. Mum and Dad are coming up to visit on Wednesday and have offered to get that bit for us, so I can finish it off then!

In the afternoon we all went for a walk (the same one Richard and I did with our cameras the other week), the weather was beautiful, I even walked half of the way in only a T-shirt. But it was a bit chilly at the playground without a fleece jacket on.
Here are some of the pictures:
Not sure what they are actually doing to the ground there, there is often a digger moving the earth around, but whatever it is, the boys loved this "playground" as much as the one we were heading for!



This was taken seconds before an argument broke out over who should really be on this thing. So they weren't really working together!

CU tomorrow

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

I like, how the curtains turned out

Beautiful place to rest and drink a cup of tea or coffee

Greetings to your parents, today! And enjoy the bank holiday we all have.

By the way my two would love such a playground, too! ;-))