After work I popped in to town and treated myself to a new jumper! Perhaps I'll get a picture at the weekend. After that small shopping spree I had training, it was fun as always, and so far I am not sure what will hurt in the morning, so maybe my muscles are slowing getting used to all the training! We'll see
I picked the boys up at 4.45 and we waited at the bus stop for all the other football players to turn up at 5pm to go off to football! Whilst waiting there, Richard corrected his homework and also told me, that he has lost his safety vest that they got from the ADAC. GRRRRRR!!! He only wore it today for the first time! Kids! So tomorrow again, I will be looking for my kids clothes at school, its not funny anymore!!!
On the way to football, the heavens opened, but unfortunately for me, by the time we got there it had stopped and Robert got to play his match. I was frozen right through by the time they finished, today was not a good day for outdoor football, the wind was a lazy one and it went through instead of around!
| Robert is No. 6 |
One more sleep and Florian will be home, he is at the airport as I type and if I have worked the time difference out right, he'll be taking off in 45 minutes! But he won't be home until sometime tomorrow afternoon, so he'll be exhausted by the time he gets here. But it will be great to have him home again!
CU tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment