This morning I got all of the ironing done after my English lesson at Kindergarden. I had two new kids join me today, so if they both stay I am back at 8 kids! They all had fun again, and I know I did! When I got home from Kindergarden, look what I found! Cheeky cat! I wonder what he is trying to tell me!!!???
I watched Glee whilst ironing today, season 3 is in the post on its way to me, so I need to watch seasons 1 and 2 again before it gets here!
For lunch today, I used Gino's pasta cook book for a simple tomato sauce for the spaghetti, and yep it was really simple and the boys loved it! So no more Miracoli for us!
After the boys had finished their homework, we went out for another walk. Not quite as far this time, but very interesting. We took Robert's exercise book with us and we went to a pond in the woods. Robert is doing all about ponds and such at school, so I thought showing him the real thing in the middle of the woods, might help him getting the knowledge to stick. Not sure if it did, but it was beautiful there. All around the pond the ground was covered in moss, so it was all bouncy when we walked around.
I had planned this walk today as the pond is really close to the football pitch and both kids had training today, so when we had finished "studying" the pond, we got the football out of the car and the boys had a kickabout before everyone else got there.
I stayed for training this time, as there were a lot of Mum's to chat to, it was good fun. Back home the boys needed a bath, and they got a bit longer one, as Florian phoned just as I was about to wash their hair, they weren't complaining though!
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
Guess Lucky is just proving to you that the cat is the boss... ;)
Love the look of that pond, very pretty!
Post a Comment