Monday, 17 September 2012

Day 261

First things first, Florian arrived safe and sound in Brazil - and no exciting occurences, that puts my mind at rest for a little while! But at least all the valuables are in the hotel or office now. So now to our day.

The boys had school and whilst they were at school I got all the washing done and also the shopping, and whilst I was doing all that I was also defrosting the freezer. When I went to put some of yesterdays left over curry in it, I had to take something out and found steaks from 2009 in there. So I decided to empty the whole thing and start again. I had to get the hairdryer out to help out a bit, but now it is all defrosted and tomorrow I can start refilling it. Only with system this time - well, that's the plan!

In the afternoon after finishing their homework, Robert went to play with his friend and Richard and I went on a photo safari. The weather was beautiful and we had a great time. Here are my pictures

The first shot!


Paparazzi in the making - topless chickens?

Looks like we are on holiday, doesn't it! Beautiful here!

Got a new favourite photo of Richard! Love it!

Autumn is coming the asters are out!

Someone was waiting for us, when we came home!
and here are some of Richard's
My shadow Mummy!

I'll take a picture of up the hill!

Mummy told me that the fairies get rides on these - and that this must be a sort of busstop for them!

Love the flowers

And another beautiful view!

When Robert came home, his friend's Mum came with him to apologise. Although both kids knew that Robert isn't supposed to play Wii during the week, they convinced his mum and dad to let them play by not indulging this information! KIDS!!!

One bit of good news, on Robert's timestables test he got 70 out of 72 sums right! Well done Robert!

OK, time for bed now
CU tomorrow

Note for me: Made a delicious Broccoli-potato bake from scratch and the boys ate it all up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, richard certanly has an eye for a photo.love em...