Library morning today and a chance for me to chat to Richard's teacher about NOT giving him the fizzy water, and to find out if she could help find Richard's PE bag. It went missing on Friday and so far hadn't been found again. Well by the time the class got to the library, the PE bag was back on the hook it belongs - phew. Richard was really upset that it was missing last night! No one knows how it got to where it was found, but at least it is back!
After library I headed straight home to try and cook another bowel friendly meal! And this one was delicious! Both boys loved it and Richard even said "Mummy you can even make this meal when my tummy is better" - I made "Hühnerfrikassee" which is chicken in a creamy sauce with rice. I substituted the traditional asparagus and peas for carrots, but still yummy! (link to German recipe).
I played Yahtzee with Robert before we went to art school, and he actually really got a Yahtzee in one go. He was really excited, and of course even more so, when he beat Mummy by over 100 points!
At art school today they used aquarell paints, they had great fun again, and I enjoyed wandering around the mall! But I only picked up bits the kids needed for school.
Now for today's picture - Robert with his new gap (the one to the left of the upper front teeth).
That silly tooth fell out around 4.15am. And I was the first to find out! And at 4.20am I wasn't too decisive, when he asked me where to put the thing! I finally decided that on my bedside table was the best place - meant I didn't need to move and he did go back to bed and back to sleep!
And guess what, when he went to get the tooth to put under his pillow, the tooth fairy had been. She's a busy little fairy!
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
No Fizzy? Ouch! I can still remember how difficult it is to find non-fizzy drinks while going out in Germany!
But will he get the normal water, or none?
The new recipe sounds great! Hope Richard can soon tell the difference with his tummy! :)
Well aren't you lucky to be the first to find out about his tooth!
LOL
But it's good to see he's not in such a panic after losing the tooth though! He almost looks proud now! (or is that due to great photography skills?)
Hugs!
Post a Comment