Library this morning, I offered the boys the choice of bus or ride with me in the car to school. The novelty of the bus must have worn off, cause both kids wanted to come with me! Neither of them had library this week though, its their turn next Wednesday. I was just there today to make sure it all ran smoothly and to check with the other mums, that it is OK, if I don't come on their week. It is, and so from next week, I'll be there only every other week.
When I finished at the library it was only 10 minutes until school finished for Richard, and when I bumped into him coming from the toilet, I told him I would wait for him! He was quite excited about it, but when he did come out of his classroom, I wasn't there (another teacher had cornered me for a chat), but he found me in the end!
This afternoon the art school went on an outing, they went to see an exhibition at the court house in town. I was a bit wary as to whether they would enjoy it, but they loved it. Richard came out and said he wished he had had his camera with him, so it must have been good. But as usual that is all that I know about their afternoon.
Whilst I was waiting to pick them up, I took a picture of the monument outside, I have no idea what it is for or all about, but it looks good.
But look at this bit, on the left there is an adult and a child and on the left there is only the child and just a foot of the adult. Why do people have to break things?!
My printer came today, and I have it almost set up, but I need help, it doesn't want to work as a network printer, and as Florian doesn't have a proper computer connection he couldn't help me from afar, so I'll have to wait til the weekend...
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment