A very busy and productive day today, with its usual ups and downs! First up I had promised work that I would log on for a couple of hours in the morning to do some translating from home. Well after taking the kids to the busstop I did log on and got busy with the translations, doing them in the order they were scheduled for. After about 45 minutes I got a phone call at work, they had scheduled them wrong and the one that really needed doing was the one last on my list. So I stopped what I was doing and got busy on the other translation. The other two translations should be waiting for me now on Thursday - we'll see! After translating it was time to get busy with the housework - the washing was already on the go, but the ironing needed doing!
Today was a music kind of day, so I put on Take That Live and started with my sing song! Goes so much easier when you are not concentrating on the ironing!
I washed the boys bedding and quilts today just in case it was something in there giving Richard tummy ache I disinfected them too! You never know.
Richard came home just before 1pm and had just enough time to have a sandwich and then it was off to the doctors. We didn't get any answers today, he probably does have a lactose intolerance (is that what you'd say in English) and we should keep the milk out of his diet, but as he has still had tummy ache all week, it is obviously not the only thing wrong. We are now going to send in a stool sample and hope that that can give us some answers. For some reason though this is not covered by the health insurance, and we will have to pay 105 Euros ourselves, but somehow we have to find out what is wrong with the poor lad! Fingers xed this will work!
When we got home he quickly finished his homework and then it was off to his friends birthday party. He was really excited about it, even more so as it was a trip to Takka Tukka Land!
When I got home Robert came home too, he had been to Sabine's for lunch and finished off his homework there. Only when he got home and I checked he had no where near finished his homework. I don't know what to do with him, I had another message from his teacher to phone her at school in the morning, as he just keeps forgetting the homework. For starters there will be no Wii what so ever during the week, as it seems to be making him rush the homework and what easier way than forgetting half of it!
He didn't finish his homework until gone 5pm, hopefully now that we are all caught up, it will seem less for him now!
When he had finished he helped me finish making up their beds again and also feed the chickens. They are not laying much at the minute, not sure why though. Still got plenty of eggs at the minute though!
Richard got home about 7.30pm and then it was straight to bed, but he had had a great time and he has already told me he has a lot to tell me about in the morning!
CU then!

No comments:
Post a Comment