Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Day 263

My freezer is now working properly again, so this morning I went shopping and filled it up a little bit with some essentials, now I just need to get that chart made to put on the freezer, so I know what is in there at all times! Maybe I should have been doing that this evening rather than thumbing through old food magazines - looking for new ideas.
When I got back from shopping, I went round to Katrins, where we were all meeting to pack up the things for the raffle at the kindergarden party on Friday. We have 400 prizes! Not bad - well at the time we only had 390 prizes, but I went shopping this afternoon and picked up 8 more things (two whoopey cushions - the kids will love them).

Lunch was delicious, today I made Peanut chicken schnitzels, and there was some leftovers, so instead of defrosting the curry tomorrow, I'll be having chicken again, yummy.

This afternoon after their homework the boys and I had a few games of Bingo, before it was time to leave for art school. The boys had a great time there, and I went shopping for the raffle things and I also got some bits for the rabbit and some special chocolate pudding for Richard.

And with all that going on, I forgot to get the camera out, so here is a screen shot of something else I have been doing this evening!

CU tomorrow

No comments: