Comedy evening on British TV, so I have been busy giggling at Outnumbered, Mirander, Rob Brydon and My Family! It was good fun, but I am late blogging!
So today was a much better day than yesterday, for a start Robert was feeling better, and second he now realises that I mean what I say and he didn't talk back quite as much. And when I said he had to go upstairs and find the bedroom floor again (as in tidy up) he actually did it without complaining - WOW! It pays to stick to your guns!
Richard went back to Kindergarden in the afternoon, he seems to really love being there! So cute. And at 4.30 it was off to his football training, Robert stayed and watched and helped the trainer, whilst I went to pick Florian up at the station.
When we all got back home, the fountain needed refilling AGAIN! And the boys fought over who did it, when it was full, they called Daddy over to help them turn it off, but look.....
they very nearly got Daddy!
Off to bed now, Florian has already fallen asleep on the couch, so it must be time...
CU tomorrow
1 comment:
glad to hear Robert is feeling better now.
Cute shot of the two, refilling the fountain ;-))
Post a Comment