Thursday, 22 September 2011

Day 263

Today was the work I love! English at Kindergarden. I had prepared some emotions this time, happy, sad, angry, scared, sleepy and silly. And we sang an easy version of "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!", the kids loved it! Not sure, how much they will remember next week, but I always say that!

After English it was off to do some shopping. I even went to get the boys some more stickers for their new sticker books, I must love them!

This afternoon Richard went back to Kindergarden, and Robert played with the box of Lego for most of the time he was gone, except when he was doing his homework. He had to do what they call "walking dictation", which meant, we had to put the paper with the words in a different place to him and he had to "walk" to it, remember the words and go back to his paper and write them all down. He had 10 words to do, and he only walked to them once and he got them all right! Well done, Robert!

After that it was time to pick Richard up again, we took all our cameras with us, and went for a little walk from Kindergarden. Richard was so excited that I had brought his camera with me, and he knew at Kindergarden which pictures he was going to take. And here he is taking the one he told me all about before we got there!

I had some translating to do this evening, so that kept me nice and busy! And whilst I was doing that, Florian was at the Oktoberfest in Munich, this picture is for Dinphy who wanted to see all the traditional outfit!

And here he is trying out the Oktoberfest hat - apparently he never bought one though!

CU tomorrow

1 comment:

Dinphy said...

Thank you for the photo!! :)
Love when traditional clothings are actual being worn.
Looking good Florian!