Late tonight but I have been really busy since the boys have been in bed. I have baked, first these ice-cream cone cakes
and then a carrot cake, both for the Kindergarden party tomorrow. And then I had a translation to do, so no blogging until now!
The weather today was really yucky and cold, so please keep your fingers crossed that it improves for tomorrow, cause a bouncy castle in the rain is no fun for the kids!
I had my first English lesson with new kids at Kindergarden today, it was fun as always and I think I have a very willing bunch of kids this time around - we'll see! Then it was shopping for the ingredients for my cakes. By then Robert was on his way home and it was time to get Richard. He didn't go back to Kindergarden today as it was/is Katrin's birthday today and we were invited round for cake! We all had a lovely afternoon!
And now I am off to bed, but I have to show you this picture, its Richard very carefully sorting his pencils back into order, they all fell out the other day and he was most upset when he opened the box and it wasn't in order! But he did very well sorting it on his own!
CU tomorrow.
1 comment:
Cute Richard, sorting his pencils - great job
nice to hear about your new English lession kids. Sure they were all very excited and sure you made also a great job, as always
the cones are looking really yummy!
Enjoy your weekend
Post a Comment