Never a boring day in our house! The morning was nothing exciting though, just work, kindergarden and school. Richard ate at Kindergarden, but at 2.30pm Robert and I went to pick him up, as we had an appointment at the skin doctor at 3pm. Yes, I was cutting it a bit fine, but we had tried to find Robert's friend before leaving, we were unlucky, so Robert had to come along to the doctors.
But there we were really lucky, as we didn't have to wait at all, we went straight in and the nurse got to work testing to see if Richard was allergic to apples (I had taken an apple in with me). We had to sit for 15 minutes for it to start to work and after that we went to see the doctor. There we found out that the test she had just done, only showed that he has no immediate allergic reaction to apples, as in swelling in the mouth, or itchiness in the mouth, etc. so as she put it nothing dangerous. As to apples causing inflammation of the skin, there is no actual test that they can do for that, and that if I think it is the apples causing it,then I am probably right. So in other words, that doctors appointment was a total waste of our time! As I said all along, that I thought the apples were causing his rash on bum and legs!
Oh well, we made the most of our time in town. We went and had an icecream, and then the boys were let loose in the toy department of the department store. Playmobil cars were on offer, reduced from 9.99 to 3 euros!
So they had one of them each, and then Richard chose a game and Robert got some more Hotwheels cars!
When we got back, they built them up and played a little bit with them until I remembered Robert hadn't finished his homework! Oops! He finished it quite quickly and we weren't too late having tea!
On Saturday Florian and I phoned the Telekom and ordered an upgrade to our internet package, we wanted to surf with 16.000 whatevers. Today when I got home from work I had a call on the answer machine, that our order had been cancelled, as it was technically not possible. No explanation, just information! I was fuming, and phoned the helpline to find out, just why we couldn't have it. I didn't really get an answer, she said something about there not being a port free for us, but in the same breathe she offered me a different package, and when I said, but surely that isn't possible either if there is no free port. And she went on to tell me that it had something to do with us wanting IP and the other option to have 16.000 is available just not to us, as our contract with them is not valid for an update until next August. So confusing, if you don't understand don't worry, this is really just for me! Anyhow I got a bit annoyed with her whilst trying to understand, why I wasn't allowed an upgrade, and instead of explaining or passing me on to someone who could, she just cut me off completely! I was livid! I phoned Florian then and he decided that he would go to the Telekom shop in the evening and see what he could find out. And hey presto from 26th September we should be surfing at 16.000!!! Work that one out! I can't and I won't believe it until it actually happens, we'll see!
OK, time for bed now!
CU tomorrow
1 comment:
Ha, Green and Blue... don't have to ask which car belong to who, right?
Gees, with all the apples he ate before, you already knew it was nothing dangerous! Why did they even send you if they can't test for the rash?
Fingers crossed for the 16.000 whatevers. And no, I don't get it either. Maybe Hans will. At least I'm pretty sure he'll get jealous! ;)
Post a Comment