After cleaning this morning, I met up with Katrin and Sabine for a chat, it has been a while since we have seen oneanother for a good chat, what with school, football, English pupils and art school on my part alone, we just having had time. So this morning it was good to catch up! Even if only for an hour. Then I had an appointment at the hairdressers, and I now look my age again! (or maybe even younger!) It feels good to not be grey again!
This afternoon the boys had football training, well really it was only Richard's training, but I left Robert there too. And whilst they were running about, I went and picked Florian up from the station. He is quite tired after his evening out at the Oktoberfest, but he still managed to get up the energy to go to his training this evening (sport for his back!)
Before he went Sabine called, that there was a stray cat down by them and did i want to come and get it and feed and look after it. This cat was at our house on Wednesday morning and I went out then and had a chat and stroke, even hoping that he would still be there when I came home from the library. He wasn't, it turns out, he was 3 doors down annoying a neighbours cat. So Lucky (as he call him/her) is staying with us, until we can find his owners (and yes, I am secretly hoping, that we can't)
He looks a lot like Spooky did (11 months ago) but it is a different cat. Anyhow here he is!
The boys haven't met him yet, so this could be interesting when Robert gets up before us in the morning! Although Lucky will be spending the night in the utility room, not yet sure whether it is housetrained and I would rather have accidents happen in the utility room!
Speaking of accidents, seems like we were lucky last night. The kids left the tap in the guest bathroom on ALL night! Well from tea time, when they went to wash their hands until breakfast when they went to clean their teeth! AGH! Oh well, as my aunt put it, it could have been a lot worse if they had had the plug in the sink! So I'll look on the bright side, and see it that way too!
CU tomorrow
1 comment:
Aw, Lucky looks cute! Fingers crossed!
Post a Comment