I think I wore myself out this week, I think I spent most of the day watching Florian hard at work, but I just couldn't muster up any energy of my own! I did go shopping in the morning and I did make way too much for our lunchtime barbecue!
We have two of Florian's nieces staying over today, they got here a little later than we were expecting them, but they were here in time for the bbq. The boys were excited to have them here, but Richard was a tiny bit more excited about going to his best friend's birthday party. I took him at 3pm and from then on Robert had his cousins to himself.
Here they are having a great game of table football!
In the morning whilst the boys were waiting for their cousins, they were playing with their bubble machines, and some got caught in a spiders web. We didn't think the pictures would show that, but on this one (in big) you can acutally tell!
CU tomorrow
1 comment:
Sometimes you just need to be able to put your feet up... ;) Glad you could!
(well, that's not counting the shopping and lunch making...)
;)
Tommie woke me around 6.30 am, but then he went to play and I fell asleep again. Heard the kids a few times, but dozed off every time they went quiet.
So finally...
*insert whispering voice not to scare you*
We were waken up by Tommie at 10.30 am telling us they were making us breakfast in bed! (well, mostly Lisa)
She even made hot chocolate for me, and coffee for Hans! (got a senseo for that, not it's not as dangerous as it sounds)
Just a shame Tommie developed quite a fever over the day. He wasn't complaining about anything hurting or such, so we'll see how that turns out.
Post a Comment