This morning the boys taught Daddy how to play the new Lego game - Heroica! I think Florian was slightly confused by it all, as the boys were trying to cheat most of the time, but I think they all enjoyed one another's company!
After finishing that we decided to make the most of the good weather (it was supposed to rain later in the day), so we built up the bbq and had a repeat of yesterday - DELICIOUS!
After lunch Florian and the boys went on a bike ride, where Florian took a few pictures
 |
| Robert on tour! |
 |
| Arrived at their destination "Kindergarden Playground" |
 |
| Swinging high! |
Whilst they were gone I got my head in another good book "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" by Stieg Larsson, it had me hooked after the first few lines, it is part of a trilogy, so I will be borrowing the other books from Dad soon.
CU tomorrow
2 comments:
Oops forgot to say, we were the lucky ones, it didn't start raining until about 7pm! Perfect for our day in the garden!
Hugs
Kerri
Dont forget dad doesnt read as fast as you can...you might have to wait for parts 2 and 3.
and we had HEAVY rain on and off from 2pm.
Post a Comment