Everyone was where they should be today, Robert was back at school, Richard at Kindergarden, and I went to work. Only today there was no work, and by 10.30am I left. I went and did a bit of shopping and then headed home.
Robert got home just before 1pm and he looked all pleased with himself. And he had every right to be. He had to take the maths test that everyone else took whilst he was ill this morning, and look
yep, full marks! We are so proud of him!
tomorrow he gets to do the poem we have been practising, he will be getting a mark on that too... Shame I can't send Richard along with him, cause he knows it off by heart too! Too cute!
This afternoon Richard was at Kindergarden and Robert had his friend around. They were playing quite nicely then all of a sudden I turn round to find them looking down the drain, which no longer had the covering on it (it goes into the ground sideways).. they had driven on of the remote control cars into the hole and it wasn't coming out again! AGH! kids!
After finding a VERY long stick, I did manage to get the car out again. But it was very annoying. After that incident, I decided that leaving the pair of them on their own at home, whilst I went to get Richard, might not be a clever move, so they both had to come with me to Kindergarden to get Richard. Mmh, that might have gone well, if Robert's friend hadn't had a very heavy bottle opener in his pocket. Somehow that found its way into Roberts hands and eventually on to Richard's forehead! Poor thing, he now has quite a bump there!
This evening I have been doing all sorts, reading, the washing and folding and watching TV - oh for multitasking! But now I am off to bed,
CU tomorrow!

1 comment:
Well done on the marks!! Wow!
Not so well on the bump... Poor Richard!
Post a Comment