Thursday, 29 September 2011

Day 270

English lesson at Kindergarden this morning, I only had four kids this morning, and it was quite nice. This time I actually thought they might be learning things. They were certainly having fun!

When I got home this is how I found the cats
Cute! They spend most of the time ignoring one another, but they have had a couple of fights today, and it seems to be Lucky who starts them. Probably trying to get across, that he "found" us first! ;o) Luna is not a happy chappy, he really wants to go outside, but for now he is stuck with indoors. And the poor things, have a date with the vet and a big pair of scissors (or however they do it) tomorrow. Wish me luck that I can get the cats in their cat transport box!

This afternoon Robert and I practised his dictation he did pretty well, he got two mistakes, which at school would have been a "2" (a "B" in the UK). I was happy with him, and I think he now should remember how to spell the words he got wrong. We'll see when he has to do the dictation at school!
Richard was at Kindergarden in the afternoon and Robert and I played a game of TopTrumps before we went to pick him up. Once home, it was time for Robert to get ready for his football match. I gave him his tea before he went, which was a good idea. Cause when he was brought home, it was straight to the shower and then bed! I think he wore himself out, cause this was the first evening this week, where he hasn't called me 4 times about nothing! (OK, yesterdays nose bleed wasn't nothing!)

CU tomorrow

No comments: