Richard was a lot lot better today, and at 6am this morning he started to prove it! I don't think he shut up once all day! He had asked yesterday to watch Cars on DVD this morning, and he even talked his way through that. He explained it all to me, I think he thought I might be missing things, as I was ironing whilst watching!
In the afternoon he was really pleased to have Robert around. They emptied their money boxes for 50ct and Robert went to the bubble gum machine down the road, and got some sticky bouncy ball thingy for themselves. They had great fun with them all afternoon. I refuse to touch them, horrible things they are! (oh and the bubblegum machine doesn't actually have bubble gum in it!)
Oh and this is what Robert got at school today a certificate from yesterdays Sports Day. He was the best in his class, he ran 50m in 9 seconds, jumped 2.61m and threw a ball 19m! I'm impressed and proud of him!
this evening was Katrin's birthday party, and I spent a lot of time trying to decide whether to go. Katrin really wanted us to go and said that it was ok to go as Richard hadn't thrown up since yesterday morning, so at 5 to 6 I finally asked the boys what they thought and off we went.
I went for an hour and it was a very LONG hour, we got home at 10.15pm!
CU tomorrow
1 comment:
Glad it was a 24 hour flu! Still got my fingers crossed no one else got it!
Great certificate! Go Robert! Well done!
Post a Comment